Saturday, March 30, 2013

10 Things

My best friend here in Japan, Kirsten Pyne, is absolutely amazing. I owe this whole blog to her. I'm not sure if it was me who convinced her to start writing or it was something inside of her stirring, but she is commited to keeping a blog as well. I love seeing others excitement in writing. It makes me feel like a proud school teacher.
Anyways, she used this prompt from a Tumbler photo bucket thing or something. The idea  goes like this. I want to submit one post each day.



Here is the link to Kirsten's blog.
1.) Its funny what time can do to change things. You are simply IT. My life would suck without you. From inside jokes, wine nights, or just a shoulder to cry on. I am so thankful to have you in my life. Your emotions are my emotions. If your upset, I am too. If your happy, I try to be too. I am so blessed to have a friend like you here in Japan. Don't get pregnant. I can't survive this place without you.

2.) Lady, can you please not be so far away? I see why long distance relationships never work out because THEY SUCK. You put so much support into me and my decisions. I would be nowhere without you standing beside me. I promise when were less broke, we'll go to India and explore. Loves you! And if we never find men in our lives, we can marry each other, and be completely happy with one another. I won't even complain that you snore.

3.) You're acting ridiculous. I thought you were an adult that could handle life. I love you, no matter what and I'll be the bigger person. I miss you every single day but I refuse to sit around. I deserve the best. If you can't give me that, I'm wasting my time. No one should make me feel like I have no worth.

4.) Hi sweetie. I know that things are changing in your life but you are beautiful and bring such light to everyone's life. My mom couldn't make it through this whole navy thing without you. I am so proud of the young lady you are growing up to be. Don't feel like you aren't the shining star in the family. You'll always have a special place with me.

5.) You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. We just spent like a week + not talking. Can we not do that again, please? I nearly died.

6.) We aren't ever mushy to each other. We don't have to be. The love is there. Should we say I love you more often? I would hate for something to happen to one of us and regret not saying it more often. Actions speak louder than words. Memories live in my head regardless of how far away we are. I promise not to let our hopes and dreams fade.

7.) Without you, music would not be such a crucial part of my life. I talk about you all the time. The moves you've made and the turns your life has taken gives me hope that life isn't about money but rather pleasing yourself first. I hope that when I grow up I find passion in my work, as you do. That's a lesson that many people aren't given.

8.) I hope that I can find the love that you have found. I couldn't have grown up and taken notes on marriage from a better couple. You guys must be doing something right. You give me hope when everything around me sends me signals to give up on love.

9.) You are such a beautiful girl. I am so glad that I have one less thing to worry about because he has you. You are an inspiration to me. Your music is beautiful and I love that your advice is so honest. Please never ever break up because I think it would hurt me more than it would hurt him.

10.) Who are you? Why do you behave like a child? I have absolutely no respect for you. Mind your own business. The world doesn't revolve around you. Your attitude is nasty. You can cover your face with make up, but beauty comes from within. I see right through that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment